Contract PHP Software Engineer (6 months)
Our client is an online market place, where B2B clients can add their services for gym fitness and customers can search, compare and buy access to fitness facilities online.
The company has been lunched in 2011, having around 1 minion users, 40 employees, 7 Software Engineers in the team.
Description of the project
The customer facing and business websites are built on Zend and Laravel frameworks using PHP, MysSQL, Skas and React.js, hosted in AWS using RDS Aurora, EC2, ECs, Elasticache, S3 and Lambda built with CloudFormation and Terraform.
• Taking ownership of the development of our customer facing Website and Business facing websites using PHP/MySQL, React, and Sass
• You will work closely with the Product Support team to continuously improve the experience on both the eCommerce Website and Partners website
• Write tests for your own code and increase test coverage for our applications
• Work with the rest of the team to improve code quality through refactoring and code reviews
• There will be the opportunity to be involved in further development of our AWS Infrastructure, DevOps culture and release procedures
• Show leadership as part of an inclusive, reciprocal engineering culture, where everyone wants to improve and ego’s are left at home
Nice to have
• Previous experience working on Amazon Web Services
• Interest in learning and developing CI/CD processed
- £65-£75 annual salary
- Gym membership
- Flexible working
- Social events during office hours
- Nice entrepreneurial working environment